Friday, October 26, 2007

New Beginning

Well, it's been a while since I have posted. Not much going on so not much to say. Michael and I just celebrated our third anniversary. He got me the sweetest card and a giftcard to Barnes and Noble, my favorite book store. He did forget it was October, not September, though and gave me my presents early. It was funny and I thought it made it even more special. He also surprised me with my Christmas present. I know its really early, but he wanted to give it to me early since I really needed it. It's a new hot pink Browning jacket. Its the one I have wanted since last year but couldn't find. I'm ready for the cold weather now. I'm excited about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas coming up. I love to decorate and since this is the first year I can have a big tree, I can't wait until the day after Thanksgiving to set it up.

No comments: