Monday, June 18, 2007

This Weekend

Friday, Haley and I took Liv and Tyler to the Paragould Water Park. I left work at 12:30 and we took them to get Tropical Snows. When we got to the park, we tried to teach Tyler to doggy paddle, but that didn't go over so well. We spent about an hour and a half there and nothing really happened until we decided to leave. Tyler ran away from me and I ended up having to spank him. Then he saw his finger was bleeding. "Hashley! Hashley! My finger is bweeding!" So I went to find him a band aid for his 'horrible' cut and we left. As we were walking out, this red SUV was pulling out. I figured they were going to back up to the left of their vehicle towards us, so I made Tyler and Liv walk across to the empty parking spaces behind the SUV. He decides to pull straight back towards us. I kept walking until I heard him yelling at me. The guy starts screaming and cussing at us, asking us why the blank blank we didn't move. I made a remark about how rednecks needed to learn to drive and then threatened him about cussing around my little 3 year old brother. The entire way back home Tyler held his finger up, even when he was sleeping. It was so cute! Saturday, Haley and I went shopping for new jeans then met Michael up at the shop. After I complained about being hungry long enough, we went to El Acapulco. Michael had the waitress convinced that I was his wife and Haley was his girlfriend. One of the guys had a wreck on his bike and broke his arm. The car pulled out in front of him and it was a hit and run. We drove around in Haley's car. Some cops were riding around on bicycles and were giving us a hard time. Its stupid. Sunday was Father's Day, and I called Dad around 12:15 so I could go see him. He was eating with Tyler and Jen at Ruby Tuesdays, so Zach and I had to wait until he went home before we could see him. Zach and I had got pictures made for everyone and that was his Father's Day present. Tyler kept saying it was "Man's Day" and he deserved a present because he was a man too!

No comments: