Monday, June 11, 2007

'Inc' stands for 'gonna'

This weekend was so much fun. Well, except for the fact that I can hardly move. I did something to my right leg and now I hop around like a pirate. Argh matey! Haley hurt her back too. So now we look like two little old ladies walking around. We spent the whole day babysitting Tyler Saturday. We took a bag of water balloons over and spent the afternoon throwing them at Haley's car. Tyler had a slip & slide and we took turns sliding across the yard on it. I'm pretty sure that's how I hurt my leg. Of course everyone in town drove by as we were doing it. We had a blast though! We spent the weekend cruising to NSYNC, almost being eaten alive by flies & mosquitoes, and eating tons of junk food. I completely blew my diet, but McDonald's hamburgers are completely worth it! There was also the creepy guy in a Dodge truck that stared at us the whole time we were in Kum & Go. I get creeped out pretty easily about that kind of thing. We were going to ride on Sunday, but it freaking poured while we were at the mall. It lasted about ten minutes, but it was long enough for the blacktop to get wet and make the road slick. :( Michael and Big Brian got caught in the rain. Again. That was like the third time in as many weeks. I always thought it was funny until the night we went to El Acapulco and it opened up on us while we were eating. I was completely soaked and freezing by the time we made it back to the shop. I'm just glad its summer. So far its turning out to be one of the best yet!

No comments: